Hello, welcome, today we will learn about new research What is Virovore has been recently discovered, whose name is Virovore, you people must be getting a little hint from the name if you know what Herbivorous is and what is Carnivorous.
If it happens to him, then it can be understood that Whatever it means virovore that type of viruses is going to eat the virus to survive, by virovore, what does it mean, and What is Virovore
There is such a rule that what the virus eats, what is it called, the virus has such a rule that it eats the virus itself, so we will understand it today, so let’s understand, first of all, understand this.
What is Virovore, and why is it being discussed
For the first time, he came to know about such an organism, which people have given the name, and Virovore, and what it does, it eats the virus itself.
Bioindicator क्या है | Bioindicator Of Air Pollution
So after this research, This is going a bigger change in the thinking of the behavior of viruses, Before this research, we know only viruses infect our human body but now it’s going to be a bigger change. Maybe we can use it for our medicines to protect ourselves from these types of viruses like covid, cancer, and many more this is my assumption or opinion comment me in the blog and tell me your opinion.
What is Virovore? What is it?
Researchers have discovered the first known “virovore” or virus-consuming organism.
The new discoveries could change how we look at the minor function of viruses in the food chain.
UPPSC 2023 Exam Calendar Released | Uppcs Pre 2023 Exam Date
- It has been determined as a true species of virus-eating protist.
- These virus-eating protist species, which belong to their own kingdom on the tree of life and are not considered plants, animals, or fungi, are now called virovores.
- It belongs to the species Helteria, a group of small ciliates that live in freshwater throughout the world.
- A common genus of protists known as Helteria is a microorganism that has its own hair-like cilia to propel itself through the water.
- They are composed of phosphorus, nitrogen, and nucleic acids. It has a big appetite.
Coexistence in the same aquatic environment of infectious chloroviruses.
It is known that chloroviruses can infect microscopic green algae.
These creatures can feed on viruses, eat myriads, and grow in size to keep themselves alive.
A virus-only diet, or “virovore“, is sufficient to support the organism’s physiological development and even population growth.