Hello, My dear users; welcome to my blog. The article is related to How to get UPTET 2021 answer key. So let’s start, and you just read more information and important dates related to UPTET.
Important Dates To Remember
- Application Begin: 07/10/2021
- Last Date for Registration: 26/10/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 27/10/2021
- Last Date Complete Form: 28/10/2021
- Exam Date: 23/01/2022
- Answer Key Available: 27/01/2022
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
UPTET Primary Level Eligibility To apply
- Bachelor’s degree in any position that has passed/appeared in a failed (last year) exam OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any position with 50% grade/master’s degree in any subject B.Ed degree (accepted/published) OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any position with 45% grade/master’s degree in any subject with a B.Ed degree (approved/published) (according to NCTE standards) OR
- 10 + 2 Intermediate 50% Class 4 Year B.ElEd OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any BTC stream in Urdu / expert degree.
- GET THE UPTET 2021 answer key
CLICK HERE TO GET THE PRIMARY LEVEL ANSWER KEY
UPTET Junior Level eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with 50% grade B.Ed / B.E Special approval / Graduation (last year) OR
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree with BTC education 2-year exam approved OR
- 10 + 2 midterm exam with 50% grade and B.LEd 4 year course OR
- 10 + 2 midterm exam with 50% grade and B.SC Ed exam passed
- Bachelor’s degree in any position with 45% grade/master’s degree in any subject with a B.Ed degree (approved/published) (according to NCTE standards).
CLICK HERE TO GET THE JUNIOR LEVEL ANSWER KEY
How to Fill UPTET 2021/2022 Online Form step by step guide
Uttar Pradesh, Prayagraj, Exam Examiner has published Uttar Pradesh Teachers Qualification Test UPTET 2021. Applicants can apply from 7.10.2021 to 26.10.2021.
Before applying to the UPTET Primary and Junior 2021 recruitment form, the applicant should read the notice.
Ms Office 2007 Free Download With Key
Check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID, address, and basic information.
Please scan the document related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID card, etc.
Before submitting the application form, you must carefully review the preview and all columns.
If the applicant has to pay an application fee, it must be submitted. If you do not have the required application fees, your form has not been completed.
Take a printout of the final form you submitted.